financial support for participation in schools, workshops, collaborations, etc. in 2017
aimed at training in or exploiting these powerful submm instruments, their synergies with other wavelengths,
Examples eligible for funding include:
The applications for AF funding or CS proposal evaluation must be sent at the latest
Friday January 27th, 2017, to Raphael.Moreno@obspm.fr and Sylvie.Cabrit@obspm.fr.
The applications for funding should not exceed 1 page and include:
– Name, Laboratory, status (student, postdoc, permanent), supervisor if any
– Place, date, and title of even
– for schools, workshops, etc: short description of motivation (and supervisor
approval for students)
– Precise justification of funding asked (e.g. registration fee, transport, or
– indication of alternative/complementary funding
Results will be communicated to the applicants by February 6th, 2017; In the case of projects that will be
submitted to the « Programme Blanc » of CS of Obs. Paris, a scientific
evaluation by the coordinateurs of this AF will be sent as well.
Thank you for circulating this announcement to other OBSPM researchers that
you think may be interested. And please consider registering to the mailing
list of this Action Federatrice, where our other activities (local workshops
and training, seminars) will be announced.